<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19632519?origin\x3dhttp://obsidian-butterfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, January 1
☆ 。Happy 2006 。☆

Haha. I just spent the past 3 hours packing my room. To be more specific, packing a large plastice crate at the corner of my room. The box's filled with letters, cards, notes and gifts from various concerts, tons of programme booklets and tickets. Considering how long it has been since i left the band scene, can sorta tell i haven't really been packing my room for some time huh? Haha. I'm such a great procrastinator. After 3 hours of work, throwing out quite a pile of junk, i realised (to my horror) that i din have any smaller boxes to pack my stuff. Ended up dumping everything back into the crate. LOL. What a waste of time. Well, at least they are now in neater piles! I promised i'll really clear it out sometime soon. Or.. i hope it's soon. Haha.

Actually i do enjoy packing. brings back lotsa great memories. Just now while packing, i went through cards, letters and notes from amanda, sam, deb, noelle, yulinda, lynn, germ, cass, yahui, huixian, ian sheng, ryan, charmaine, paula, lihao, yanlong, jason, jinli, weiting, alex, shunqiang... Hmm. Realised they're mostly from my rj and vj frens cos that box contained all the stuff i dumped in there since JC1 *gasp* Haha. It's nice to know i can recognize most of my frens' handwriting. Kinda shows how long and how well you know them. Maybe. :)

I really wanted to go and watch fireworks tonight. I miss fireworks. Couldn't think of anyone whom i really wanna watch with though. Hmm. Did think of going by myself to enjoy some quiet time alone (lLike, how quiet can countdown parties get anyway?) but was a little tired from being out the last few days so i decided to stay home and watch tv in the end. The shows suck. Period. I need cable in my house. Any kind sponsors out there? *Hopeful look*

Jocey's off to Oregon!
I went to send jocey off to oregon last monday. Can't believe i actually woke up at 430am so as to catch the first bus to the airport. Bo bian. Her flight was at 7am and my journey to the airport takes an hour. Managed to get there at around 630am, spent about 15mins with her before she had to go in : Too bad it was too early for sharon to come along too. I wanted to have mcdonalds breakfast with her. Haha. I'm such a glutton.

Anyway, after joce left, i immediately went home and slept. No insomnia this time. Haha.

Reatrol outing
After a few days of trying to get everyone's replies and responses, we finally managed to settle on a time to meet - dinner at Orchard Marche. (I'm never going to organise another outing. So troublesome!) Haha. I was in town really early that day so had some time to shop for a gift for Limin. Hey girl, thanks for the banana! *Laughs* In the end, only Wannee, Limin and Patrick turned up on time. Poor Eugene got caught in the sudden downpour so he was late. So was Royston and Weihao. Eugene called me to say he was stuck at the other side of the road without an umbrella so he had to wait for the rain to lighten up first. The conversation that followed was amusing, to say the least.

Me: He said he can't get over here cos he doesn't have an umbrella. Who has an umbrella?
Limin: I have.
Wannee: I also have.
Then we continued with our original conversation before Eugene called.
After when we were sitting in Marche waiting for the rest, he called back and ask if any of us have an umbrella. Trying not to laugh (too loudly), I told the rest that he asked. You could see all of us contemplating whether or not to tell him the truth (cos we were too lazy to get out in the rain.) Haha. Women are evil creatures. Well, we felt that small prick of conscience in the end so we told him we'll send someone over to get him. And we sent... Patrick. LOL. Truely evil.

Overall, dinner was really fun and relaxing. Wannee and Eugene were bickering like nobody's business. I must say it was highly entertaining. Haha. I really miss having all of them around. Hardly see them during school term. Sigh. The ironies of life.

CODA Rwinds Concert
Sadly, very few of the rg gang turned up for this concert. Deb, junejoo and shumei all couldn't make it. But i was pleasantly surprised to see Jiamin, Regina and Shirlene there :) Haha. I guess as all concerts are nowadays, it became more of a reunion occasion more than an actual concert event. Probably because we see so little of each other now, especially the guys who are still in NS. Got to meet up with quite a number of them: Nat and Zhexian (who were playing in the concert), Junjie, Henry, Yankai, Dennise..did i miss anyone out? There were quite a few seniors around too, some whom i haven't seen in ages! Like Nicola, Lim Jia, Alma, Run'er, Lisa, etc, and juniors like Paula, Amir and Gabriel :) We ended up in this phototaking frenzy. Haha. So much fun.

Of course, there was the music too. It wasn't terrific but pieces like Spirited Away and Highlights From Chess made me so nostalgic that i regretted not being up there on the stage with dear Mandy and Cass. Well, there's always the next concert, be it Rwinds, RJ or RG alumni. I wanna play!



Run'er and I

RJ juniors

RG gang

RJ gang

Wanted to do a review of this year and maybe some new year resolutions but guess it's getting quite late. Maybe i'll blog that in tomorrow. Hope it'll be a good year for everyone.

Happy New Year! :)

The profile
name: chee's blog

The people

*amanda
*skylark
*mandy
*germ
*old blog

The says



The past
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
October 2006
December 2006
January 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
January 2008
May 2008
June 2008
December 2008
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2011
January 2012
July 2012
September 2012


The credit
blog: [x]
shoutbox: [x]
slide: [x]

etiquity%
layout: [x] [x]
image: [x]
brushes: [x]