| Sunday, February 12 |
|
Feeling so lethargic. I've been sick the whole week, on and off. It started out with tummyache, then moved on to sore throat. Now I'm just recovering from a leaky nose. Crapz. Anyway. I've been putting off work once again. Shall get well quickly so that I won't have that as an excuse to slack. Sigh. Well, one thing I finally got about doing - I've sent in my application to be a volunteer for Make-A-Wish foundation and got a reply! *whee~ The orientation's sometime in March so I guess I've gotta wait till then. Meanwhile, I really should clear some work so I'll be free for social work when the time comes. It's the 15th le! Lunar calendar that is. Haha. Dunno what came over me but I decided to wait till this day before opening my angbaos. Kinda scared that I'll spend everything before cny's over :P It's a good year!! Hee. I actually got $166 from this year's collections. Not that I can remember what I got the previous years cos I never really bothered to count. Well.. that amount included gran's red packet for my 21st bday, but heck. It's money anyway! :D ![]() See the bottles with the cloth and the flowers and the red balls? Nice right?! Hahaha. I did that for Munchie for Vday. Spent 3 hours that day getting everything done (plus a few more hours at home cutting the flowers and cloth) But it's worth it in the end. I like it. Hee ;D |