| Monday, March 27 |
|
Happy 21st Birthdae, Mandy!!! :D Haha. I was trying to blog this down before 12 midnite so that it will still be your birthday :P I guess it's been a long day for everyone so we were all kinda stoned during dinner just now.. haha.. but it was still fun all the same! Thanks to Deb and Cass for confusing me at the mrt station. It was quite funny actually, all the call waiting and stuff. :) It's really too bad we didn't get to ton at Mandy's place last nite, thanks to *ahem* Haha. But that's not the point lah. Birthday girl happy can already! Anyway we'll be doing that to Cass rights? Lol. Woah! I had a very big surprise when I got home just now... Merv sent me a postcard from Santa Village!!! How cool is that man! Hahaha. I'm so happy :D Thank you so much! Haha. It suddenly feels like christmas once again, even though it's like 9 months away. Thanks for all the advices you gave me.. and for nagging at me too :P I really didn't mean to chat with you only when I need you to do survey leh. Sorry wor (._.) I'm dedicating this whole paragraph to you as an official apology k? *smiles* Santa Stamp!
Oh oh.. sis made me this really nice handphone thingy! (haha.. I dunno what to call it) It's sort of a lanyard but doubles up as a necklace! Thanks sis :)
|