<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19632519?origin\x3dhttp://obsidian-butterfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, May 20

"Haha. Cool. I'm blogging at Macs@Downtown East chalet this moment. Came here for a short family escapade. Not bad lah, think there's some May Day special so it's only $99 for 3D2N plus 4 tix to Escape Theme Park. Cheap right? Anyways. The deluxe room is pretty cool! That time I came for my party, we stayed in the superior room. Heh. Sorry girls, I should have spent a little more and gotten us a nicer toilet! (I still think the toilet's lots better than the superior room one. *sniff*) "


Haha. The above excerpt was written on monday when I was indeed at the chalet. But due to unforeseen circumstances (aka the stupid wireless network could not be detected in our room and I wasn't abt to spend the whole night at Macs blogging, especially when there wasn't any power point in sight...*grumbles*) Sis was trying to submit a report for her summer term and somehow her computer refused to recognize the certificates - which until now I still can't really figure out what that means. We managed to find a way to do so eventually but it was a few minutes after the 2359 deadline. Hope everything goes well!

Despite the blooopers, chalet was fun. Haha. Me and sis spent most of the time swimming, sun tanning (actually that was just me. She sat under the shade.) and xboxing! You guys should try the swimming pool there at night man. I tell you, it's super erie. Looked like some underwater scene out of a scifi movie. Eek. But xbox was so so so fun! We wanted to rent Harry Potter at first. I guess it was too fun so some idiot rented it and never returned it. What the... Anyway, we ended up with some Shrek game and earned quite a few weird looks from the lady incharge of games rental. Lol. Too bad we didn't rent the game right from the first day of chalet because we didn't have enough time to finish playing in the end : Sis said she was having "Shrek Hangover" when we left the chalet. Me? I just miss Puss in Boots and Little Red Riding Hood. Go figure. Hahaha. :D

Here are some silly photos taken at the chalet:

Say hi to Lychee!

Sis was supposed to shoot me but mum took so long to take the photo that I decided to change positions. Lol. :D

Nice rain tree at Pasir Ris Park

Some other random photos I took previously:

I doubt anyone can really tell what this photo is about. Sometime ago, there was a heavy rain at orchard and viola! This was actually the tunnel between Tangs and the MRT station, you know where the busker is? Blackout!!! And we typical Singaporeans just happily rushed through it as though nothing has happened. Hahaha. Me and sis did the same cos we were running late for dim sum dinner with mum. And people out there *cough* melvin *cough*, stop laughing at me for having dim sum for dinner. Who says nobody does that? I'm good enough proof.

Amazing discovery! There's a "kong ba bao" fastfood restaurent at Toa Payoh! The shop's name is My Bun, as you can see in the photo above. Haha. I was thoroughly amused, especially cos they've got set meals. And even more amusing was that mum and sis had to pretend to shop in the store next door so I could take this photo for my blog without getting yelled at by the fastfood people. Thanks man! :D

Can you believe it! I've found my own brand of cereal! Hahaha.

Saw this on my first visit down at Mohammud Sultan and couldn't resist taking a photo ;D Have you ever seen such a huge recycling bin?!

The bridge where all the Channel 8 serials shoot their love scenes......

Another part of that bridge most people probably don't notice. So cute right?! Haha. I got Hy to help me take that photo. No way am I gonna get caught taking that. So unglam. *sniff*


Mel managed to convince me that they are indeed trying to dam up the esplanade area. But I'm still pretty sure that's gonna flood the esplanade. Hmm.

As you can see from all these photos. I've been doing nothing much but silly things. And I'm gonna continue doing that for the rest of the hols! Haha ;)

Rg peeps and twins: Sorry I couldn't make it for lunch yest! Hope you girls had a great time!

The profile
name: chee's blog

The people

*amanda
*skylark
*mandy
*germ
*old blog

The says



The past
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
October 2006
December 2006
January 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
January 2008
May 2008
June 2008
December 2008
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2011
January 2012
July 2012
September 2012


The credit
blog: [x]
shoutbox: [x]
slide: [x]

etiquity%
layout: [x] [x]
image: [x]
brushes: [x]