|
SMU sucks. No offense to SMU peeps but the place is so muggerish! I was supposed to go there for a "vacation" but haven't even found the time to blog (among other reasons.... :P)
I'm kinda doing this during Retail Management class so here's just a photo update of my life :) (I love retail btw..can surf net for 3 hours cos there's not much value added to the class. Lol.)
 { Dad's birthday - Korean restaurent (YUM!!!)} {Me and Huiyi @ FOC 06/07} {Me and Huiyi (again)...and 2 idiots behind us... }
 {Spacemen on top of the esplanade?!!} { Rag 06/07!!! Damn chio costumes this year ;)}
{ Rag Float}
{Sigh. So pretty...}
{Me and Sam dearie}
{ Me and Sam and Amande dearies}
{Mugging time (interesting halo huh ;D)}
{ Meowmeow in RJ singlet~}
{Very pretty bottles!}
{Old RGS gate at SMU Business }
{Breakfast in Jap class ~ Ohayo!!}
{Chicken rice lunch...somewhere...}
{Me and Lynn @ section reunion ;)}
{Chiobu 1 and Chiobu 2}
{Finger got eaten up by toy shark @ Ikea (sobs)}
{1st try at making tiramisu = failure}
{ hy + hc = Starlight cinema!!! }
 { i want a cat. sniff.}
Quite a successful attempt to prevent myself from falling asleep during class. Haha. There's 1/2 hour more to go. I'll be back soon (after I clear all the upcoming project deadlines. Argh.) Man. Do I miss NUS....... |