| Friday, January 19 |
|
Just met up with a group of girls from my VJ class yesterday. I guess after such a long time, it's really not as easy to find common topics everyday, especially since most of them are still in close contact with one another... I was supposed to sleep early last night as I've got a full day of lessons today (yes, it's the 9am to 10pm day -_-") but I ended up wondering about "What if(s)..." Must have read about parallel worlds somewhere before, about having multiple universes all happening at the same time. Ever wonder what would have happened if a certain significant event has never happened? Or if you have made another choice other than the one that ended you where you are right now? What if...
It's scary to think of the consequences of some of these questions. If all these different scenarios are able to churn out different end states, there could possibly be infinite parallel worlds.... Sounds damn scifi huh. Haha. When I met up with Zijun the other day, she was saying how she didn't really want to be in accountancy and I told her that at least she met her current bf. But her answer left me with much to ponder about. She said that if they were fated to meet, even if she wasn't at NTU or in Accountancy, they would still end up together. In that case, maybe some of the questions doesn't really matter as much as some others. If it's really up to fate, despite the specific choices I've made, I would've still come to know the friends I know today, I would still be where I am today even if the process wasn't exactly the same. Kinda like having 2 points (one being the start, the other the end) with numerous alternative arrows in between. Haha. I'm thinking weird. Maybe I'm thinking philosophical. Maybe philosophy's weird. Lol. |