| Saturday, May 26 |
|
I was trying to add emoticons (found a really cute series online) in my blog entry but the script simply doesn't work. Sianz. Most need the browser to be FireFox but I don't really feel like converting. If anyone know of a good script, do tell me! Anyway, I'm still without an internship. Lucky Hy starts work on monday. I didn't get the advertising one as they decided to hire a perm instead. I half-rejected the one in Hy's company as I really didn't feel like doing telemarketing. Now the offer given to me by the manager is that if they managed to get a contract with the firm who wants do a direct marketing campaign, I'll have my internship. If not, it's off. Bummer. What kind of condition is that? Must be revenge cause I was stupid enough to tell them I was considering between them and the advertising firm. Crap. We'll see how it goes I guess. After a looong 5 days...Hy's coming back tonite!!! Can't wait for the presents. Lol. I made him a surprise too :D Really hope it's edible.... |