| Tuesday, May 22 |
|
Haha. Apparently nobody has realised my blog has been rejuvenated other than those roaming around my house. Hy's off to HK for a week (oh, alright..5 looong days) with his family. What a bummer. I miss him. Haven't had him away for such a long time before. Anyway, it's Day 1 and I pretty much amused myself clearing up my laptop and bombing hy with msgs thru the singtel website. Haha. Not too bad after all. I didn't manage to get the advertising internship after all. Now I've got to go back to sis's old intern place. I wanted to do branding but events sound so much more interesting when I heard that I've gotta do some sort of telemarketing. And the pay's less than half of that offered by the advertising firm. Sigh. Anyway, I'm off to meet a client tomorrow. Apparently I'll get the internship if we close the deal tomorrow. If not, byebye internship. What kind of weird deal is that? Oh crap. Wish me luck I guess. If not I can always ask mum to help me check out her Swiss Hotel contact ;) That's all for now. Haven't gotten to transfer the Genting trip photos from Hy's lappie so I'll get it done in the next entry or so. Oh yah, Mandy's hamsters are really cute! Haha :) |