| Wednesday, August 1 |
|
Internship has officially ended! To anyone who actually read my previous post, sorry for the foul language used. I happened to hit a bad period. It's been edited already :) Well, I guess this internship really wasn't as fun and exciting as I expected it to be. There wasn't much to learn that I haven't already know. But it was an interesting lesson of office politics, and how impractical and incompetent some people can be. Haha. Working with hy was kind of tough too but I'm glad we managed to work most of the conflicts out :) All in all, I can't say I would miss going to work much. Lol. Just want to enjoy what's left of my pathetic holiday and try to earn as much as I can to add to my grad trip funds. Haha. Hope the girls (if you're still reading my blog) will organize some sentosa or bbq soon! Really miss hanging out with all of you (._.) It's back to bidding for modules and shopping for now. |