| Wednesday, August 29 |
|
School is officially in its 3rd week. This year (as observed by Hy) is becoming very "market researchy" Haha. I'm taking all business modules - 2 level 4000s, 1 level 3000 and a final year consulting practicum (CP). All of them have projects that involve market research. Can tell that it's gonna be a really BORING sem for me. YAWNS. Anyways, Sam's BACK!!! Haha. I'm so happy for her for graduating at the top of her class :D Quite nice to boast about having such a smart friend eh. LOL. And Nintendo Wii was so much fun..though Resident Evil was just really sick and bloody and gory. Haha. I'm so not going to play that again. Then again, watching Hy play and screaming in his ears should be pretty entertaining...Hmm..worth considering.. ;) It's really too bad I don't have the money to afford a PS2 or XBox. Guess I'd have to wait till I start working (Eeks..) Anyone still reading my blog and still in Singapore..go visit VivoCity!!! You know the pet shop on the top floor (where the rg gals bought deb her hamsters)? There's this SOOOPER cute little Yorkshire Terrier puppy that's only 2 months old! I'm so tempted to buy her! Too bad she's probably gonna cost a bomb and mum doesn't allow me to have pets anyways. SOBS. I've been back to see her 3 times already. Hahaha. Hyper little fluffball. Can go say hi to the puppy if you guys are free or just as boliao as I was. :D School work hasn't really piled up yet but I just can't seem to find time to play badminton with the girls. And the stupid weather! ArghZ! When will we ever get to go to Sentosa??? *grumbles* |