<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19632519?origin\x3dhttp://obsidian-butterfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, June 16
I miss Taiwan. And my long awaited end-of-school-life-holidays.


Haha. Taiwan trip has come and gone. It was really fun while it lasted. Think I'm super greedy..ate so much fried food that within the first week, I've got like tons of ulcers. Sobs. But I managed to recover with 3 days to spare...so I went back to eating more fried food. LOL. Kinda lazy now to blog more abt Taiwan cos it's pretty tedious to upload the photos..shall get down to it soon..I hope :D


I kinda wanted to take a longer break and start work in July or even August. Considering I'm gonna be working the rest of my life away. But sigh...I've officially started work as of 9th June..while hy gets to NUA away till 1st July... Then again..I'm pretty broke after Taiwan so I guess it's good to be replenishing my bank account again (that's to console myself). Haha. Btw, I'm working at the airport (Yay!) and going to work isn't that dreadful since it's something I'm interested in. I'm saying that now before my sleep debt kicks in. Haha. I'm still pretty much nocturnal, which means 3 - 4am on weekends, but i do try to sleep by 1 on weekdays :P Maybe I should have considered some sort of shift work that allows me to work at night. Like London shift! Muahahaa...nuts.



Doubt I'll be blogging much work related stuff here cos I dun wanna get into any trouble. Hee. Guess I'm trying to get into the worklife schedule and see how I can continue my personal life on the sideline (i.e. meeting hy, frens, possibly attending RG alumni pracs, exercising, surfing net, shopping, SLEEPING) All that sounds tiring already. Haha. Hope everything works out!

The profile
name: chee's blog

The people

*amanda
*skylark
*mandy
*germ
*old blog

The says



The past
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
October 2006
December 2006
January 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
January 2008
May 2008
June 2008
December 2008
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2011
January 2012
July 2012
September 2012


The credit
blog: [x]
shoutbox: [x]
slide: [x]

etiquity%
layout: [x] [x]
image: [x]
brushes: [x]