| Wednesday, September 16 |
|
Bangkok was cool. Haven't had so much cam-whoring for some time. And I guess it wasn't as hard going back there as I thought. But still hard. There were some emo moments. But with the long hours of cam-whoring and few hours of sleep, it was easy to cover up as just plain tiredness. I enjoyed the shopping. Think it will be real fun tackling Platinum with sis so shall find a chance to go with her :) Haha. Photo-taking with CH was...i dunno. Weird. I didn't enjoy the close contact. But in the spirit of fun, I didn't complain. The past year has been too much. I just wanna be alone. So leave me be. If you just wanna be frens, fine. If you want anything more, back off. Cos there's nothing I can give. Or maybe...there's nothing left to give. 今天我再次想起他... |